Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Tegan's Blood


  • Today's Teaser Tuesdays by MizB - click here


  • "Tegan's Blood" [The Ultimate Power Series, Book 1] by L. H. Cosway

    Book Teaser:
    “All I need you to do is stare into my eyes and concentrate on what I say to you.”
    Weirder and weirder, but if it gets me out of this odd situation then I suppose I should do it. “Okay.”
    He places a hand on either one of my shoulders and then gazes straight into my eyes. His are stone grey and mesmerising like Delilah’s. He continues to gaze at me for at least thirty seconds and then quite outrageously he demands, “Take off your dress.”
    I can’t answer, and for a moment almost completely against my will I feel like I’m actually going to do it. But then I snap myself out of it.
    “No chance.” I tell him. “What is with you people?”
    “Quite amazing,” he says looking gob smacked. “How do you do that?”
    “Well excuse me, but I don’t strip off at the command of strangers. Can I go now?”
    “That was the deal.” ~ within Chapter 1

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

    *The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

    This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
    More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
    You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/