Friday, September 14, 2012

BBAW 2012 :: Weekly Wrap-up

It's time for my weekly wrap-up of this years Book Blogger Appreciation Week ...

DAY 1 :

[Click here to check out the listing of a few of the blogs that I like!]

DAY 2 :

Well the biggest thing for me was I HAD MY FIRST INTERVIEW!! SuziQoregon from Whimpulsive interviewed me and I in return interviewed her. My fave highlights from the interviews:

From SuziQoregon's Interview with me :
    3. Two favorite genres that you read and review and what do you like about them.
      • Paranormal -- I love this genre because of all of the freedom it has as well as a fun way to think of the world, since I like the idea that there are romantic werewolves and/or shape-shifters out there. As long as they are looking for their one true mate and not trying to kill me then I’m all for it.
    [Click here to read the rest of her interview with me!!]

From My Interview with SuziQoregon :
    Jess : Out of the books you’ve read thus far in 2012, which characters would you most & least like to invite to dinner, from which book and why?
      SuziQoregon : The character I'd most like to invite to dinner from my 2012 books is Armand Gamache from Louise Penny's series that features him. I've had a literary crush on him from the very first book. I could chat with him for hours.

      As for the character I'd least like to invite to dinner, well that would probably be Amy from Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl." I won't say why but if you've read the book, I'm pretty sure you'll understand.
    [Click here to read the rest of my interview with her!!]

DAY 3 :

[Click here to check out my POV on what book blogging means to me.]

Here are a few more fun posts that I enjoyed from others:

DAY 4 :

I love spreading the word about books ... especially ones that I love ... so again Click here to check out this great book!! And like so many others I'm happy that I was able to find more books to add to my ever growing pile of TBR novels. =0)

DAY 5 :

TODAY!! I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who became knew followers of mine throughout this week!! It really means a lot! Please comment as much as you'd like since I love getting responses from you guys!!

I hope you all will have a great day and a good weekend!!

Take care, Jess

5 comments :

  1. It's been such a fun week, hasn't it? It's been nice getting to know you and I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week for you! It was wonderful to meet new bloggers and reconnect with ones I've known about for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good week - it was a lot of fun this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super post...I like Armand Gamache too, but I loved this week.

    I found so many great blogs and more wonderful books. This was my first time participating.

    I got to know new bloggers and got to know my old blogger friends even better.

    It is has been a fabulous week. I loved it all.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my Day 3, 4, and 5 responses if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome wrap-up! This was such a fun week of blogging. I'm so excited to have discovered so many new (to me) blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/