Monday, April 6, 2015

Feasted On: The Chosen Series, Book 2

- This is an ARC book - Available Formats through Amazon.com: Kindle Edition - File Size: 958 KB | Expected Release Date: April 13, 2015 | Publisher: Secret Cravings Publishing | Obtained: Secret Cravings Publishing

"NiKoh’s Chosen: Family Matters" [The Chosen Series, Book 2] by Kenzie Michaels (aka Molly Daniels)

Authors' Book Description : Still mourning the tragic death of his beautiful mate, could another Chosen one already be waiting for NiKoh SiLah? To avoid what he’s not ready to accept, he throws himself into his work at Planet Security.

Leaving the Academy behind to follow her dream of working with animals, GiNae SoJae returns home. Preoccupied with work and not ready to take a mate, she’s horrified when her body enters Maturity. GiNae fights the changes occurring within her. But during nightly dreams she cannot control, an unknown man teaches her the secrets of her body.

Will NiKoh and GiNae succumb to the paths they think have been chosen for them or will they discover the true Chosen life that awaits them?

My Book Review : 4 out of 5 stars. Two people who are going through major life changes believe that fate is pushing them together, but is what they believe true?

Okay. I knew that this was part of a series when I picked it to read and I had never read "Heart’s Last Chance" (book 1 from this series) previously. Therefore, with nothing to base this novel off of before starting it, I will say I found myself confused by some of the secondary storylines as they tie into plots that happen throughout the series that I was not familiar with. Nevertheless, because I stuck with this novel, I know it deserves the four star rating I’m giving it since the ending pleasantly surprised me!! The twist that I was HOPING for HAPPENED!

Unintentionally, everyone that lives under NiKoh’s roof, which includes GiNae and her mother ViShe who is Nikoh’s housekeeper, are like family. Even when ViShe tries to stick to propriety, they all have lived at the same location for sixteen years so it’s hard not think of one another after the changes around them begin. In addition, I really liked OkVei (NiKoh’s son) and GiNae’s friendship. It gave this novel another dynamic viewpoint that you had to admire.

I recommend this novel to those who are fans of Ms. Michaels and/or this series!

Purchase This Book and/or The Other Books From It's Series Here : Smashwords (e-Book) : Heart’s Last Chance (Book 1)


Author's Novel Extras : Happy Anniversary SCP! | I Have Cover Art!!!!

Author's Series Extras : The Chosen Series - Overview | Ready For Sexy Aliens? | New Cover! | Release Date Revealed! | Sound The Trumpets! There's An Alien On Earth:) | Stuff Your Kindle Blog Hop

Book Teaser(s) :
What is it with me, that I am drawn to spirited women? BeSai was determined to start a conservatory in the Council of Elders, and to humor her, RiKar persuaded the rest of the council. GiNae is determined to rescue every animal on the planet, large or small, and I’ve even allowed one in the house. What have I done? ~ within Chapter 4
“I’ve created a monster.” OkVei slapped his hands over his face in mock horror.
GiNae laughed, then leaned forward to pry his hands away. “Not quite.” ~ within Chapter 7
For more information on this book, series, and/or any other books by Kenzie, then please check out her website.

1 comment :

  1. *doing happy snoopy dance* You have made my DAY!! Thank you:) I'm soooo thrilled you enjoyed NiKoh's story!!!!!

    -Kenzie Michaels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/